Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pain Medication For Secondary Bone Cancer

end in site ...

And it took then his end with the old guy whose synonym I've already forgotten. When the time is not a sign huh? ;)

After 5 months of back and forth and a gerrissen be partly right fucking time I am honestly glad to be rid of him. out has been demonstrated to now he had to first go to see Doctor Psycho and whether everything is OK with him. Definitely NOT! but I would have him have said before, because as we know, but finally questions does nothing!

were my last words. "I do not want to see everything again" so it really hurts and stings in the heart, revenge? but may not have the revenge I had painted myself!

"I lick the gun
When Im done Cause I know

That revenge is sweet So sweet
"



Why then has to come Sms sleeping with beautiful bla bla I do not know, I'm glad I did not miss him! Hallelujah!


xxxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment