Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Funny Sayings For Save The Date

New and old lovers ...

Now I have to write something again even if I have no readers, it satisfied me, at least, be reasonably to have something here.

The search for love and security is already such a thing, but why should an old man suddenly behave in such a good example when someone new comes into play, you may want to shoot him? Intuition or what?

The old mhm we call him "Mister.F." Why must he plötzich the direction of the strike alias Beziehungskanditat vorbildichen affair? Especially when someone starts another one like it. Why did he suddenly asks who I am meeting and asks whether the person is attractive and he will eliminate optional müsste.Auf once before where never a spark of jealousy war.Unheimlich but let's see what develops from it. The new

we call him "Blondie" seemed to know when service on the Internet to perfect as you can meet him and Zack he is a little gay queen. Ok you may of course exaggerating but ultimately I'm looking for a "man" and no annoying diva;)

fact it does not bother me too much and I start to somehow wait for may, however, and drink tea because it is all swirling into the negative, you never know what everything is still hidden under the clothes. I want to hurt no one but a little more selfishness should be announced to me because no one cares, too.

Everyone is on his own path anyway ... sad but true ...

Mr.Manhattan

0 comments:

Post a Comment