Saturday, November 21, 2009

How To Open Metal Oil Can

Blondie Blondie ...

Now we had our 5tes Date and I have the first time slept with him after his slat had broken after I jumped out It was in spite of everything but very nice ...

more or less ...

I know you should not strive for perfection in a human and not be criticizing, because then before all the stream will go down, but there are things that bother me or which are not perfect.

We cuddle a lot and even smooch is nice, but a good kisser he is not necessarily too little too much tongue mouth it eats me yes on quasi, as if I had ice cream on the face, not to mention the wounds from his 3 days beard, but maybe the do not care, 3 day beard * swarm *

I wonder why it always has to be something which is not true, he is not fucking and even had serious relationships but then of course he is a bit gay even though I think that's sweet but not necessarily hear any when the mouth opens on which side you swim it? So I have nothing against but that voice heard in the morning for more " Good morning my love" I do not like all that is superficial? ...


Well maybe you can set up everything so that later, perhaps? Hairiness, and so Sportmuffelchen ...?


He wanted me 2x now been best friends for the first time not imagine hats worked * poof * and the other times I wanted to go home because I was supposedly too tired mhm, I do not want to hurt him.


I know he has been in love with me I see it in his look in his bright green eyes, I'm in love? ... I do not know ...


unfortunately ...


xxxx




0 comments:

Post a Comment