Saturday, November 21, 2009

Herniatedpalpitations

need end-road 2.0

Apparently it was not quite finished yet, I'll come online and had unfortunately gemisst Mister F. Block, and now he writes to me and labbert me full of trivial rubbish, because it's my mind-being does not increase course, a Final question from me

it but finally over and done between us right?


Why must now get things like that it's not over by his side and he still has hope?
Will he piss me please? The full discussion we ever considered and now another one of those trivial crap?


I thought he can not and do not want a relationship and suddenly they? Did the psychiatrist opened his eyes or what? From my side it is unfortunately so bitter it is!


Have just deleted him proud of Facebook and StudiVZ even if it was not easy for me but if he knew that I had his password;). I have already deleted, but it's in my head I hope he does it burn so I if I feel the need to look not to do it!


Sms from just by him which I unfortunately could not quite point: /


"You are really fast ... But one more thing:" The time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important "


SO WHAT? who am I Goethe or who ... who he is now the Rose or I might or as a symbol of our love relationship?


whatever.goodbye my dear.


xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment