Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Leigh Xtreme Curves Freeones

The Graphic Designer ...

be again thrown quite a few balls in play and I'm not home every night as Sogut.

Since I'm learning but I know someone at the only 3 minutes away lives. 29, graphic designer with a certain something. I really had no intention today stop by with him but before I left at home langweilie or God knows what makes for the university, I would rather spend my evening in a chic furnished apartment and watch on a giant flat screen Simpsons in HD.

naja 2nd date and we cuddle on the couch his posh but is much too inconvenient, unfortunately, eat 4 € expensive bread with tomato and basil € 3 Alnatura spread had taken to burn my eyes when I was with a phony smile a tormented "delicious" on the lips must not bring shame to him. was then

As he toillet on, I could quickly shove another 2 to Duplo later politely refuse when he asked if I would not be one.

Since no water except calcified tap water was available (but 4 € bread NAE) I'm a Nespresso and after my search for white sugar in disappointment ends, I am healthy with brown sugar supply must * * choke my mild Caffee was totally and whatever sugared eckelerregent.

Well not a kiss not just touchy touchy garnix and nachhinnein write to me via sms why he did not get a kiss.
a little initiative, perhaps? Who am I Hitch in my own dates?

Well I like his apartment, and I would also fit in perfectly! The bedroom I have not seen mhm. let's see who knows! I like his humor, he's funny! on his rice sack Art If it's not for me I can at least use it for uni!

ajajajajajaj man I am a devil!

CHANEL and now to bed I'm tired of death!

so chau in chocolate milk!

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment