Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ikusa Otome Valkyrie Hd

On and on

Although yesterday I was just about to go to sleep but suddenly I got a call from a little tipsy Blondie times for 3s. He go now home and maybe I would after all still to decide to come to him and let's face it, rather sleep alone or with a 'hottie', would say how my fashionista friend;? fast)

Well something packed up and ran off to get to the bus so that he so do not fall asleep and then I'm caught in the cold and trying in vain to wake him be.

First nice to forget the stupid bus ticket, and again cough up money for a paltry 4 stations, well, what the hell, you should show a little use has not it? but then to come and noted that he is not there as promised, well, super!

But we make a mountain out of no elephants or will they? a few minutes, he was then suddenly mysterious way in his apartment even though I was standing on the corner and had been waiting for, well, the rest of the night I was able to spend me to lie not so in bed at his alcohol and cigarettes inhale flag yum yum.

Naja died a long story short he told me today after we had ordered breakfast, and have slid more ne Dvd confessed that he is in love with me ... on the class now has he said it, so I just perplexed with a stuttered "oh how beautiful" could not answer: /

-itself so it can not actually run better and he tried in vain to introduce me to his friends what I had skillfully blocked 2x, but if every phone call he receives after I asked, it's a little scary.

What he had told them please? I am the great great? Do I have to fight now a great first impression! sigh sigh, let's see what the next few weeks bring with them ...

I feel ever more heart pain and had suffered the more you in love is more flattened one flashed when newly in love or? ... everything was better!

I like him but I think I'm (still) no butterflies in my stomach, bad sign? I hope not, I'm baffled because ... I have to have butterflies in your stomach? This is all too fast, too fast or maybe I'm used to the time Mister.F Psycho? i dont know

Good night

xxxx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment