Friday, August 21, 2009

What Is A Good Power Exercise?

The Swedish Model: The history


Background:

W take e look at random on the Kiez (Hamburg Reeperbahn nightlife district) after he has written to me on one of these StudiVz pages after I stared repeated his profile and forget I had put on Invisible (So that he can not see I look at his side)
His side, of course, open to all because he's still looks so damn hot and all are to see the even / can. Once I saw him
in my gym, long time since that's the happy ex-boyfriend-love-Big-time was, well, I thought
with such a I have never before Chance. Gross
by trained, sweet but somewhat awkwardly hot as hell and then the Model Face * melt *.
Well months later, this Messsage from him after my disabled click on its side.
"I know you from somewhere?" Typical
I have no idea what I should write message soso. . nungut after some back and forth and we both make it cool to evil, we meet by chance on the neighborhood, he thinks, designed by me;)

We (I and best friend) off with him and his Lady-Gaga support in any Bar where already waiting all his other friends. Suspiciously, all extremely good looking. . . WTF?. . Why do people always or often hot, hot Friends so you have to feel bad? Funny funny naja.

The plan is in a trendy but really fucked up Disco!
PROBLEM = We bombed shortly before, because as of 21 . . Ie evening went.
I invent a lie I + BFF (best friend) to disappear under the same title in the said club to emerge from what to eat Burger King. Fucked up situation corrosive to celebrate but I will not. . . Well, we go home and after a dramatic Sms conversation using my Bffs it but it is sooo bad, enjoy a short trip home.

The night will be bombarded with sms like "You're really pretty", "You horny slut, Had you like to be here. "Bewitched
? Crush? Well a little I even.. is not he! at least he does not show it.

After remarkable meeting sometime the first kiss, the first kiss is always nice.
But again as we met In retrospect, this bad feeling and no it was not about love, grief, or someone is missing was simply a bad feeling.
Will he (we call him Swede) a relationship or does he just sex? what he wants? He is Bisexual and continue the fun! None of his friends know what he has with guys.. how many types do not supposedly 10 to now.. but his reputation and his appearance shouting something else.. I do not believe him.. no one believes him. . From friends discouraged him. . But I? I still have the spark that I can change it. I've got to wait until I fly in the face anyway. I mean the hope dies last, but appears likely to be a just the infatuation. . Corrosive.

went Ultimately it this way, I asked him whether he was still with Frauenrummache to party, or turn on him and what it really is with us (for short reconnaissance again. He bartender in a trendy club and a hotel as a page, that is, party and be drunk alcohol to every day or every weekend)

Well his answer: YES CLEARLY DO I HAVE WITH RUM WOMEN ONLY IF I HAVE SOMEONE smooch OTHERS HAVE! oh and he gets even a slight amount of staff (his choice of words) decisive boy you something you want!

and with us he does not know!

two disabled answers. . . Have actually already drawn the final stroke for me somehow. I liked him still but oh well I had given up hope. . And for just sex, he was crap in bed. So really bad bad. . . Sex = = bubbles in this case. . . I'm not the type with each equal to bed I rise a relationship and someone who cares about me and loves me and verehert and not only NEN Fcik * *, but Well I'm a man and do not know if I want it now would exclude. . : /

After a few sms as leave taken etc un no answer then it is also expired and I ausm country from holiday. . .

BACKGROUND END

P eace and L
Mr.Manhattan

0 comments:

Post a Comment