Friday, August 21, 2009

Us Member Acc Doujin Moe

Introduction and Hello


S o ove my first post let's see what the here at all so.
I know not at what is to be here for sure.
Maybe I want to just write something from the soul and who is anyway the whole
days sitting in front of Lappi then why not write here what instead of wasting paper.

So I'm 20 years old and like most everyone else I have problems in love.
Why is this a common problem Sun . Who knows?
Man is always something better, problems of childhood and much more.
(I think since there are 1000 of things) I'm
Mr.Manhattan "Why?" "Why?" well it had to be something where you can not figure out who I am! And well it no one will find out if close at all on others! Well New York because I was there many times and love it! nothing more;)

Again to me I'm 20 soon 21 as I said and I see to do without sounding conceited, I look quite good, So perhaps this blog just so many problems, many men many things that need to be explored. When I'm smart and not the 0815 Tucker (For all of it, I love you;)). . . But not everyone thinks somehow he looks good? Sexy, hot. . . .! My number # 1 compliment is well, "fresh". . But who wants to be sweet. . . I mean who wants to sleep because jmnd with the sweet is not it? Well, on looking, you can argue, I'm OK and I come to Show Average well but the exception proves the rule is that simple!

Well so much for the first introduction in some way. If someone should really read this then I ask it for advice on upcoming issues and things that are posted, hopefully;)

meantime. . .


P eace and L ove
Mr.Manhattan

0 comments:

Post a Comment