Friday, August 21, 2009

Johndeere 300 Snowmobile

The Swedish Model: The SMS

N ow that he is not all the time has reported as I had spent my holidays far far away from Germany and then also the CSD had missed in Hamburg. . (Wonderful design again) he is suddenly " I miss you! When I see you again! "

I mean what's the point? he can not stay away and not take me right back into depression when I'm trying to sleep off my jet lag still on?. . I would not have enough problems!
Now he wants to meet again and I will be guaranteed so stupid and do it again!. . It is again the spark of hope? I just do not know. . I know him as an actor I think even if he somehow a like is a little hollow (at least he has Abi but that does nothing) and Well no goals in life but when someone like him then you stop. . .! Basta!
It's all very complicated. . . And no one can help so real. . Clear to friends and so give you tips and Co but you're still the one who has the pain and you're also the one who cries.
Somehow the Swede much like to cool, to say he is cool but not really at all because he looks so damn cool and friends work in Hotten designer shops, the rest by itself is not necessary that he always looks styled top. . .

Well and then there's the business partner of my ex (They also come Stories) in which I have fallen in love and he probably me but that's another scary complicated story which I will write more and is currently running at me many headaches bereitet.Warum is happy to be so damn hard?

I will meet him, I think. . the Swedes. . Perhaps in order to complete? I do not know yet. . He also does not have an umbrella with my mother and I do not want to get THE also stress; eace)

P and L ove
Mr.Manhattan

0 comments:

Post a Comment