Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I7 Vs Xeon Rendering 3ds

The Model Swede: The ridiculous end

S O before I fly back on vacation and probably every imaginable human beings try to mess up my vacation I have to post it on file.

not enough that the New I lied and then added, and are the same Wirwarr away and scattered as at the beginning where he still has a friend had (story to follow) to notify the Model Swede the way, I have canceled for the meeting to Vz one of these pages.

Actually, it would be sad but I laughed heartily and thanked God that I am rid of him because he was not really worth it, but read for yourself.

" hey,
I know this is now very funny. But I ask you something. I NEN friends have had it already (even if very fresh), as you and I had something. this is the shittiest shit the world. I'm currently with mega stress him because he is super jealous and I do not trust. I'm so real n asshole in my opinion and just do shit. I like you did and you too from the beginning, but now have only told him that we have two views at Starbucks, you never were here with me and never what went between us. I know, still a lie .... but I do not want to offend him even more. is already much shit happens ..... Please know that I ask this to come off super funny, but please, if he should ever ask you, please tell him the same. n he is super unstable and would kill himself rather than making statements. God I do not believe it what ic here .... oh man. So I like you very much, and we will probably run more often on the left, I'm super scared but he makes up connection and would therefore delete studying and facebook .... ok? I hate that I lie to him again .... and up there somehow also to prefer pure .... but I hope that you understand that here and not ne sms with 'asshole' send or so. ....? (
MR.MANHATTAN , really I am one damn ass n
please get me .... ok

"

What I have laughed, but this exact level I expected from him what I answer him well but I do not know one thing I can tell him schonmal.
"My condolences for your mentally disturbed personality you ASSHOLE"

P eace and L ove
Mr.Manhattan

0 comments:

Post a Comment