Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Woke Up With Diarrhea

"BUY A DAY"

With this action you a Days support of my service!

My sending ICJA funded through membership fees and individual donations in order to enable particular foreign volunteers, the project work and life in Germany. About my Förderkreis I collect donations of € 1800.00 to the cost, not on " weltwärts " are met, can be financed.


With a donation of € 5.00 support you can have a day of my volunteer service. 5 € is the total which at € 1800.00 for one year (365 days), daily for donations must be finaziert. If 365 people make a small contribution, the burden on individuals is low.

What day you choose is entirely left to you - maybe your own birthday, wedding or personal lucky day. Anyone who wants to can support several days. On your day you will receive from me a little message (eg a small story, a photo) via email. Please Contacts Contacts me to let me know what day you have selected you.

Donations:

Kristina Becker
Postbank Hamburg
Account number: 611203208
BLZ: 20010020
Purpose: Sponsors, name of the donor

All donations will be referred to the ICJA. For each donation of ICJA can a tax receipt will be issued.

Thank you so much for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment