Monday, January 18, 2010

Gigabyte S Series Motherboard Power Supply



In the summer of 2010 to complete I will do my studies in social work. For a long time I know that live in another country to work and I want to socially involved, before I, as a social worker in Germany will be active. I'm curious about the world, would like a different culture and language to know. Before and especially during my studies I gained experience with people who are on the fringes of our society. Many of these people are isolated from society, with the result that they bring not your interests. I want to show people with disadvantaged social background that others care for them and their lives. I want to confront with understanding, empathy and affection, and encourage them in it for their needs, while respecting their cultural diversity to stand up to demand rights and become active themselves.
A voluntary service enabled me to my curiosity about the world, its people and cultures with my job (and my passion) to combine the social work. The Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development provides young people with information about financial assistance, the bar of a voluntary service in developing and emerging countries. This program is called " weltwärts . It aims at promoting mutual understanding, respect and tolerance. Young people should take social responsibility in a globalized world and share their experiences about the voluntary service beyond (voluntary) commitment in Germany. It will be interesting, how long the funding program under Dirk Niebel survived.

With the implementation of the funding are nonprofit sending organizations that have qualified for the program, in charge. coincides with some organizations whose mission statement with my own values and ideas, I applied in winter 2009 and received on 04.01.2010 for the PROMISE Paltz in MEXICO! My sending the ICJA. Working in what project I will, I know not yet. As Mexico was due to the many interesting projects my preference country, I am very confident about the work site. It starts late August. What way means that I'm the next world climate conference at the end of the year in Mexico.

in the next couple weeks and months, I report on from my preparations, my support and my future project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment