Sunday, January 3, 2010

What Is 60 Grams Of Alcohol

* UPDATE *

Lange nix heard of me, ajajajaj

is now but a lot going on, I'm actually coming in a relationship, the details soon as it happened, and co: D

But well, I hope you all had a good slide and a merry Christmas: D

to my conclusion coming 2009!


The Best in 2009 um was hard for me now grad ma nix one, (how bitter is this?)
Then I would have preferred not 2009 separation from my ex-boyfriend, stress with new men and co.
2009've learned I the stupidity it is ^ ^ spread fairly
2009 Styling Technically I have developed in any case on to find my style more
My film of the year was Changeling
My song of the year was I like Keri Hilson /
My book of the year was Say You're one of them - Uwe Akpam
2009 had / I'm overwhelmed for the first time my credit card over my limit
2009 I managed to be aware of what I want and who I am
2009 I spent enormous amounts of money and nothing before that really got
2009 was I often sad, finished with the world
My word of 2009 ALLA
These issues I have 2009 in the media particularly annoyed swine flu and Twilight
This topic touched me in 2009 in the media particularly death of Michael Jackson and Yves Saint Laurent
The most beautiful place in which I was 2009, was New York
I am proud to I be somehow ^ ^
has disappointed me, the 2009 my ex-boyfriend, and many others
In 2009, I would swear less / less and should be in a bad mood.
In 2009 I had more / more to listen to my head and do more!
2009 had most of the time I gewuselt .
The most interesting people with whom I had to do 2009, um kp.
These 3 words describe my 2009 best herzzerreisend, sad, disappointing
I look forward to 2010 because, hopefully it finally times uphill
2010, I would be happy and erflogreich with what I do.
2010, I would like exercise more, have more sex to feel love, more trips
My top 3 wishes for 2010: dream job, health, love

0 comments:

Post a Comment