Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kitchen Pro Repair Parts

Survived!

She was, without me to praise myself, I would never do that is really quite the hammer, Misters Star Wars birthday party. However, I am definitely thankful once again that there is only one mister. The preparations have improved immeasurably this time, namely, what was but of course only one person guilt - exactly black Kafka himself!

Darth Vader and his companions and enemies carefully tinkered light sword, painted the masks prepared more or less carefully, and had a side effect, yet fun. And even the house is still standing.



The R2D2 cake to me but unfortunately had something to go wrong, so I have to put up 13 clock two finished cake (a no-go, I realize) pick. The black Kafka is now the next four days only cakes and I'm moving future dependent rolling through life.

thank Misters was previously deeply moving and made me subito paid for taking everything and But, nevertheless, also a little proud. Sleep he is still a long way since he was allowed to take his lightsaber into bed - and they bend light make but a few hours. But he was indulgence. May the Force be with him.

Yoda Power Drink. Citro with green;)

Such a time "violent" (plus the small Darth Vader candle holders, homemade light sabers and masks, of course, was allowed to) take any home with small Yedi.

The strange woman in the background would explicitly remain anonymous! Can not imagine why, she claims to be a princess ...

Lightsabers in action! And there was even a crash with the door frame. Honest.

Unterentfelden was captured successfully! even more photons of the birthday party would do find their do here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment