Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baseball Cap Embroidery Machine

me before.

Now you lie there in front of me. In all your beauty, full of dignity and grace. Brand-new, unused, unused, and innocent. Innocent? No, that is now actually not really. My thoughts wander to the past and I remember your big brother.

a dream he was your big brother. In most cases, at least. For years we were almost a couple who have grown up together. All my 4-year apprenticeship through he has been with me and some years later, we have turned the night into day. He has me sweating, laughing, angry, desperate and often also seen close to tears. He knew all my secrets, knowledge, dreams and desires. Suddenly he was pulled out of my life, caused by a necessary change of job. I have long mourned your big brother, the gap could be filled through and through, never satisfactory, and I confess, he was always my secret love.

Now you lie there in front of me. I carefully stroke over you, very carefully I'll take you in my hands. You have truly taken years to seduce me, now did you manage, I succumbed to your charms. And when I look up now so, sneaks a very deep-rooted, long dormant in me thought in my head ...

I will bring back your big brother. But, but, I will. YESSS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment