Thursday, November 4, 2010

How To Make Concrete Bath Tub

Golden Autumn at Lake Constance

Finally .... after a few days in the dark box, Verena came and gave me the wonderful world shown on Lake Constance. (If You also want to visit it once, then check out here ... she's always really great stuff and looking forward to a visit from you)
The relief was wonderful!

finally closes fresh air and Verena me right to the heart! What a welcome!














The joy of my two hosts was huge, as they have unpacked my gifts, the love Anja has given me. Wow. Susanne was touched to tears .... but she loves deer, toadstools and points above it all! Hit Anja!




Once again the two have a boyfriend, we went on our first tour. They live so to speak DIRECTLY to the border to Switzerland ..... ABROAD ... wow ... was pretty exciting. But Verena was always near me, so that I felt in good hands.



Then we went to shop at the Marine Park. This is a large shopping center with Migros. Class, which you'll find everything delicious ... I just say "Swiss chocolate" mmmmmmhhhh .....

extra for me as a GUEST: a car park and a shopping cart, so I can be pushed easily through the shelves!

Okay, maybe that was a little too much chocolate, that's why we are the same after shopping on the playground of Lake Constance. How wonderful! Verena is ne class playmate. Too bad that I can no longer stay with her.
K as Karla! Oh that's great!

have super good: After a lunch we read a bit more and we will go out again today .... ausgeruht.Wir Verena wants to show me how to ride a unicycle. Sigh, hopefully I'll break every bone in me .... but my journey tomorrow again weiter.Myriam, are you ready to receive me?

If all goes well, I'll show you some pictures of my tricks on a unicycle .... Until then

love greetings - even by Verena and Susan
Your Karla

0 comments:

Post a Comment