Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Card Reader Driver(rb-539)

city tour and guided tour

Hi folks, so I have to
say, is indeed what really going on in the booth .... present very early in the morning I woke up and was having breakfast next to the nuclear family against another 4 kids - in all sizes and weight classes. All wanted to play with me, I found quite cute. After we then all well in the respective kindergartens, schools, and had taken to grandma's ... could we finally on our city tour.

First we climbed the tower of St. Martin's Church, because we thought that gives a spectacular Knipsel - but still thanks flitzepiepe dense morning fog. In return, for an hour later showed dipped in golden light.



Then we went to the castle walking, although the period from 1 November and 1 April is closed to the public ... but we have simply accompanied Alyssa, the exercises there with her class for the Castle Serenade * hihi *

Look, how big the door is compared to me,



back of the courtyard



I immediately admired the two brothers here



are then we strolled leisurely through the pedestrian zone ... I watch something I've brought along for a brilliant weather ... it looks like on nerve kitsch postcard.



And last we have here indulged myself in a few Lekkerlies .. before the whole pack comes home again.



Kirchheim's really a nice little town and definitely worth a visit. I really liked it here and Myriam said I can come back any time.

want But now I go home first and then enjoy cozy Christmas cookie baking, look for hidden gifts and Kerzenglitern hihi

And next year I start well rested and did thirsty in my next travel adventure.
bye week to
Karla

PS. I need your privacy or the Address for the journey home .... Thanks Myriam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment