Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sterling Silver Zippovictorian Dagger

I get to know his friends ...

Since I could not prevent slowly slowly get to know it was time once his friends!
I was now sick 2x, 1x 2x on a birthday on learning and 1 not in town soso excuses over excuses;)


SHAME ON ME!


but after the constant questions not for me had stopped, it might be.
One wonders have for no other topics? EXCEPT ME? ... Funny funny!


Well, they all meet with him later in his Wg ... 3 hours I coasting then sometimes, totally drunk, vodka, cherry juice have the Intus I drummed with a friend!


Now I stagger into the kitchen and walk in a circle and say hello every euphoric and sit me at some point to ignore me then all stovetops! (What a great first impression huh?) want to know


only me but then not talk to me or what? Well, fortunately, other 2 friends of mine were there without which it would have be bored!


Well after we were celebrating then later in a bar sinister, Blondie has (it is on the way, Blondie, I am writing) said that they find me very great, but how should I take the ? if they have not even talked to me 1 time ...


well I report and observe!


until then! spread a bit Love or something ... \u0026lt;3


xxxx






0 comments:

Post a Comment