Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Walkie Talkie Headphonecord Soldering Of

New year - WE 14.-16. January 2011

Hello people!

Although it is a little late, but I still wish you a happy new year!

In 2011, for me now again numerous, interesting musical projects in the plan.

kicks off this weekend (14 to 16 January 2011) with the winter camp of the sample band in Bautzen Zahrady in which we will prepare the program for the exchange with a Prague orchestra band in the spring.
I am very excited to have picked out which songs the Feast. :) On 15

January I'm still a little trip to Dresden to me on the 2nd prepare symphonic concert of the Dresden town band, which Friday, 28 January will take place.
More info: http://www.dresdner-stadtkapelle.de/index.htm

And at the end of the weekend I play a concert at the Konzerthaus am Gendarmenmarkt in Berlin. Among other things, the introduction to the third be heard nude from the opera Lohengrin by Richard Wagner.
It plays the Symphonic Orchestra of the Young Ensemble in Berlin. Concert starts is 20.00 clock.
More info: http://www.junges-ensemble-berlin.de/

It is a pretty stressful ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment